Ti Arts‎ > ‎

History

In February 2008, a group of local artists and supporters of the arts established an art gallery at the La Chute plaza in downtown Ticonderoga, NY.  In May of 2010, Ticonderoga Arts moved the gallery into a larger, more prominent location in the historic 1926 Hancock House, home of the Ticonderoga Historical Society Museum and Research Library. In June 2014, Ti Arts added a second gallery on 119 Montcalm Street when the volunteers who had founded the Downtown Gallery joined Ti Arts and a new board of directors was created. Ti Arts closed the gallery at Hancock House on December 31, 2016.  The Ti Arts Downtown Gallery continues.

Comments